By submitting your article(s) to us;
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to “Document Technology News & Info” gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and it may be distributed through our RSS or email feed.
- Your submission to “Document Technology News & Info” also gives unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other ezines, websites and print publications. If someone violates your copyright — it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
- It is the “Document Technology News & Info” Team’s sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason.
- The “Document Technology News & Info” Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our directory and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is for the chance to be picked up by ezine publishers or webmasters to be reprinted to their respective audiences. In any case there are no guarantees your article will be reprinted by anyone.
- “Document Technology News & Info” is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- If your article does not conform to the “Document Technology News & Info” editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform to the posted editorial rules. Please read our editorial rules before submitting your articles to save time and speed the article approval process.
- You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links. It is ok, however, forward/redirect to an affiliate link from the top-level of a domain name you own. For example, it is permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:http://your-company-name.com/…but it would not be permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:http://your-company-name.com/page.html
“Document Technology News & Info” reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.
Be warned that we delete any account, including all its posts, without warning, if the owner doesn’t meet the standards or publishes copies of articles already published on many sites. It is OK to republish Press Releases, as it is natural that those get republished on many sites, but for other posts the content should be unique or at least published here first and only redistributed to not more than 5 sites.